Sunday, November 7, 2010

SICK SICK SICK and sick of being sick!

5 days in and I am done being sick! I am done watching my boys be sick! I am done telling my husband what and how to clean/cook because I can't do it myself! SICK SICK SICK!

Don't get me wrong - I am grateful too. Grateful that my husband, without question, stopped working as soon as I went into the hospital, he has worked on all of the neglected projects and done a fabulous job cleaning, cooking and tending to myself and 2 sick kids. I just like to do things myself. I like having things "just so" and get cranky on a level that I can't seem to control when I can't. So when I say that I'm sick of him doing things - it's really that I'm sick of not being independent, doing things by myself, for myself and tending to my family. I guess we need times like this to remind us that we WANT to take care of our family and do things for ourselves - but I'm SICK of it! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment